Verified Reviewer

In May 2021 (or June) my husband and I, and my son went to the verizon store in Concord, CA on Clayton Road, CA 94521, and we bought two iphones, 12 pro and 12 pro max on the same day at the same time .

The sales representative stated that I would be receiving an $1000.00 credit to the more expensive phone which would be the 12 pro max, valued at approximately $1100.00 THERE WAS NO OFFER OF ADDING A LINE NOR WAS THERE A BOGO (buy one get one). In fact I was told there would be no reason to "subscribe to one of verizon's premium unlimited plans", as the one I "currently am on is a very good plan".

That is what I was explicitly told. My husband and son were there to verify the conversation.

I called verizon soon after buying the phones to verify when I was going receive the credit. A three way conversation with that verizon teleservice representative and the sales clerk at the verizon store was made. During that conversation it was reiterated and CONFIRMED about the $1000.00 credit.

I was told she ANIYA (store clerk) would call me back. no return call. After another attempt at calling the store, I called verizon at the 800 number, and since that ( and many more ) time, my explanation has never wavered and yet I have not received what I was promised, which is the $1000.00 credit. The last representative I spoke with was a supervisor and she gave me some options, but also told me she would call me in two days.

I am still waiting for that call.

I am very frustrated at what verizon is doing. I was promised one thing, never got it. I am very upset at the way this has been handled when the representatives are not listening to me. Yet rely on documentation which is incorrect.

I have been a customer of verizon for some time with nary a problem.

Further attempts to contact the original store to speak with the manager, Eddie and no calls are ever returned.

Also attempts to contact a higher level of management was met with the same conversation, that I never took any of the promotions. To which I continue to say that I was never offered any. I attempted to request if that is what it takes to obtain this $1000.00 originally promised, I would take the offer of additional line or BOGO. That was met with "now its too late".

Frustration levels are extremely high when I ask for what was promised and verizon has the audacity to tell me about "promotions".

THE PROMOTIONS DID NOT APPLY TO ME. AS I WAS NEVER OFFERED ANY.

I would like my $1000.00 as promised.

User's recommendation: get everything in writing!

Preferred solution: $1000.00 credit as promised.

Verizon Cons: Broken promises, Cs exasperating - they do nothing but pass the buck.

Location: Concord, CA 94520