Multiple times I get no customer support including today & in the past. There is zero chance of talking to a live person.

I was almost done & the line went dead between me & a live rep. I called back twice & was informed twice that I would be connected to an agent. I never got to finish getting my problem taken care of. My info is wrong in their system & now causing problems for me.

After the 2nd time the automated told me to hold for a live rep & waiting for almost 30 minutes again, I hung up. They could care less! I want to say that I really don't think it's the agents fault. It's the owners.

They're the ones who could care less, as long as they're getting paid from other customers, so they know you will call back. The elite are going to have to someday meet their maker & the 30 pieces of silver will get them no where!

User's recommendation: Find another company with cheaper rates if their service is going to be poor.

Location: Russellville, Arkansas