I recently had and experience in your Verizon that truly troubled and disappointed me to the point that I felt communicating with someone of the Headquarters of Verizon should know about.

To start my Complaint, I need to tell what cause my Disappointment and Disgust with Verizon. My Friend, Tamara M. Carter who is a Verizon Customer, just got a Job that she truly and finally deserves and now that she has gone through the Training, additional Classes and Job Shadowing, she is now the Manager of a State of Michigan Subsidiary Company.

And even though she doesn’t need the Job she stepped away from, she continues to work there on Saturday’s to give support and help the Customers that Love and Trust her.

With her new Job she is required to have a dependable Smartphone for Text, Emails and Video. Her Moto G that she has through Verizon on a Prepaid Plan does not meet the qualifications She called me to ask what would be the best Smartphone and Plan for her.

I have worked for the State of Michigan 25yrs and if the State of Michigan choses Verizon for our Phones and iPads then I feel Verizon should me her needs and since she was already a Verizon Customer, Getting a iPhone 7 Plus and a New Phone Plan should have been an easy transition.

Her 2nd Job is Part-Time for an Optical Company and even though her Saturday Schedule was 10:00am – 8:00pm, I talked her into leaving 1- hour early to visit your Verizon store just down the Street.

To make the transition easier for her, I call the:

Mishawaka

505 W Douglas Rd

Mishawaka, IN 46545

574.271.9819

earlier that day to tell them the situation and try to help speed up the process but the Rep I spoke to never gave his name and sound like he was more interested in the NCAA Tournament then my request. His only advice was that Saturday’s were slow and someone would be informed of Tamara’s coming at 7:00pm.

When Tamara arrived at the Verizon, she was greeted by your Rep, Tony.

Tamara say that Tony was Arrogant and only out to sell her a Phone. Her requests were ignored and the Rep I spoke with earlier didn’t relay the message that she would be arriving at 7:00pm to purchase a New Smartphone and Phone Plan.

She left pretty disturbed and upset about leaving work early and now being disrespected and still NO Smartphone. She called me pretty shaken and I asked her to go to the:

Wireless Zone Niles

2010 S 11TH ST

Niles, MI 49120

269.479.6209

I check earlier to find out their Hours of Business on Saturday’s and found that they would be open till 8:00pm and since it was on her way home she could get everything resolved that night. I also asked her to call me when she got there so I could explain what she wanted and maybe help speed up the process.

When she arrived at the Niles Verizon at 7:15pm, the Doors were locked and no-one was inside the Building. I know that this happen, Family Emergencies, Sick at Work, etc. but if this was the issue, a Note should have been taped to the Door to let Customers know or is this the way Verizon does Business!

I was always told “NEVER GET TO BIG FOR YOUR BRITCHES” and it seems like Verizon has forgotten that Customers are the Key to any Successful Company and/ or Corporation. If your “Customer Service” fails then soon will your Business! Word of Mouth is the most Powerful Tool there is and 1- complaint can cause and Avalanche in certain circle!

My Friend Tamara M Carter has had Verizon for years, she really needs you to help and believe in her as mush as I do! Please reach out to her and her resolve this issue. 1 or 2 Bad Apples Shouldn’t Spoil the hole Acre!Thank You for your Time, Charles

Review about: Verizon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Holy crap this was written so poorly. If you're representative of Michigan state employees, no wonder that state is failing so horribly.Also, who cares about this lady's personal story? How is that in any way relevant to this inane complaint?

She is on a Verizon prepaid plan. This means she dies not have an account with Verizon directly.

This is the issue. Either put her on your plan or she has to get her own.