1.6

I have a 75/75 mbps service plan with Verizon. The router is working fine, the service is not.

I am not being given the service I pay for. Recently I began to have some issues watching videos so I tested the network. The results are that in the AM I am usually (not always) getting the promised speeds. Later in the day I am getting 6 / 14 mbps and sometimes less.

When I called Verizon to speak with them about it I went through several minutes of being told they'd MUCH rather I work on it myself using their web interface and punching in various numbers to try to actually get to a person, then I finally was told I can wait over an hour on the phone or get a call back. I pressed the 1 to get a call back and I was put on hold with no way to get back to the option to get a call back. Then the most horrible electronic noise in different notes started. I put my phone on speaker and lowered the volume to the minimum (not choice offered to wait in silence because Verizon is not technically able to offer options I guess).

The minimum volume for this insane noise can be heard a room away. The noise drives me nuts it is so horrible.

Verizon really really really does not want to interact with customers. I have tested my service three days in a row at different times, it is extremely irregular.

Review about: Verizon Fios Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: The service I am paying for. A price reduction is in order too. Internet service in the USA is insanely expensive relative to the rest of the world..

Comments