Verified Reviewer

1.3

Original review updated by user Aug 28, 2021

"I've learned people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ~ Mayo Angelou Saturday, August 16, 2021, I spent 4hours at the Chattanooga, Gunbarrel location. After patiently awaiting my turn, the journey began.

I was ready to explore new options and service. Step 1-Placed my personal info into their system. Step 2- Account Pending. Step 3- uploaded requested documentation, per agent.

Step 4- Verizon agent called his review team, only to be on hold with agent rep for 20+ minutes without any response (what a team). Step 5 - Few days pass and I did not receive a call or any follow up information. Step 6- I followed up with the "Verizon Review Team." Step 7- Review Team member, verified my info and gave me my approved line of credit for service and equipment. No apology or Reasons.

I asked, "what's next and why could the in store agent could not make this contact on Saturday. He responded, we don't work on weekends (WARNING if you have multiple properties(addresses) or a business owner, don't go on weekends for a glitch may occur). He then Instructed me that I can proceed with my order online (no offer to assist or get me assistance). Step 8- I went back into Verizon on a less busy afternoon.

Attempted to share my information and experience with a new Verizon agent because the agent I was working with was working in another store (closing in 30 mins). stated he could not pull my information. He was not only unconcerned and unwilling to help, "he was extremely rude and ready to go.

I tried to explain the situation and inform he that I had been approved for $$$, he cut me off and told me, "I should have kept up with the assigned account number (remember not a customer at this time), there was no way he could look my information up and we would have to start again." I walked out understanding that all deals are NOT good deals! During my longevity with AT&T, I've never experienced lack of knowledge, willingness to help and just "don't care customer service!"

User's recommendation: I'll pay more for better Customer Service! Verizon's overall customer services is awful. "Clearly they don't value Customers Time!".

Preferred solution: Verizon, to remove the inquiry from my credit report. Not continue to work me for their service .

Verizon Cons: Terrible arrogant rude and inconsistent customer service, Awful customer care, Lack of contacting me.

Comments