1.5K views

We signed on for the one talk app with Verizon wireless and ended up with our customers not being able to reach us. After 60 seconds of silence a recording comes on saying that all circuits are busy and to try again later.

Before this problem we also could not get a second call into the phone. You could be on a business call and lose the call to someone dialing your personal cell number. Now not only did it affect the business number but also the personal number. We can't reach that phone at all.

We immediately regretted buying the one talk app and tried to reverse course but it will be a week before we can even hope to have things back to the old way. You will be bouncing back and forth between Verizon and Verizon wireless which treat each other as another "carrier."

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Reason of review: What is the value of your customers not being able to reach you when you rely on the phone to communicate each needed delivery?.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: We mover aircraft parts for the airlines, Have to move these parts, So if they can not reach us they will have to call someone else, Verizon just might have done my company in.

Comments

My business phone system is a shambles. One talk is clearly a beta test.

Every time they try to correct something—my phone gets shut down for a week. Stay away from this product!!!!

to FB #1465291

It is a nightmare!!!

One Talk is HORRIBLE just wasted 2 weeks of my time trying to set up. Canceled it today and now my cell phone isn't working