Resolved
Coverage Area
Style and Design

On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service several times both that day and the following day.

I explained the situation to the "service" representative and while she was somewhat helpful, I finally got 1 GB(20.00) plan instead with a balance of $15.00 dollars instead of 2 GB(35.00, which was the balance), I only had access the internet for about 45 minutes before I had to call again. By this time, it was June 2, 2017. When I requested that the remaining balance be added to my account, Verizon deactivated the account because of suspected fraud and have refused to refund my money but have offered me a credit if I reactivated an account. I have spoken with one of their executives and I'm still dissatisfied with the poor service.

I have no plans to return as a customer.

I have been spoken to in a condescending matter and felt like I have had my money stolen. I just want a refund for the money you spent for a service I never received and Verizon messed up from the beginning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments