State: North Carolina Product: Verizon Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Was told that unlimited plan wouldnt go up by company rep. When contacted by executive Tiffany O. Was told in review of notes that indeed i was told that but employee told me lie (probably to keep me from leaving).but went up anyway. BAD BUSiNESS Verizon. Verizon...

If you're talking about the unlimited wifi usage they quite offering years ago, I know exactly what you're talking about! I have the "hot spot" 3G and have had the unlimited usage for 10+ years and was told as long as I remained with the 3G it would be grandfathered in at no additional cost.

For this reason I have remained at the slower 3G but I noticed my Nov, 2016 bill was a little over $20 more than normal with a notation "I had made a change to my service". Knowing I had not made a change I contacted c/s just to be informed I was being charged a $20 fee on top of the $59.99 cost of the hot spot to cover the unlimited wifi usage. This was done without any prior notice or authorization by me. I refused to pay it last month and again this month.

I have yet to be able to speak with anyone in authority but still trying.

In the meantime I am looking for a different option! This should be illegal!

Review
Service
Verizon Mobile Phone Service
Cons
  • Proposed resolution
Reason of review