Verified Reviewer

1.1

To Whom It May Concern: I am living a nightmare. I got my son an apple phone-my account #325839***-*0001-Ralph M Allen-Columbus Ohio 43224--phone 1-61*-***-**** and 1-61*-***-****-I went to your Easton location to set up my sons phone plane.

When I went there last November 15,2021-they told me if i did the plan I did I would receive a visa gift card for 200.00--It is now March 2022 and I have yet to receive it. I get zero help when i call customer service which i call over and over again just to get no help. Has this gift card ever been sent out? I can find out nothing about it.

I have never received any gift card of any kind? will I ever?

I would like somebody to either email me or call me directly with an answer- my phone number is 1-61*-***-****. Please let me know-its not cool to make this type of offer yet not follow through-i will have to reconsider whether i keep my verizon services if i cannot get any help or the card

ralph allen

User's recommendation: not to use them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Verizon Pros: Convenient.

Verizon Cons: Hard to get any customer service at all, No complaint contact phone, 53 minutes on hold to talk to collections then call dropped, Lies about signing up for services, Making me purchase unnecessary items.

Location: Columbus, Ohio