1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Wife purchased to Apple3 watches in November 2017. December 2017 received a bill for $1400 , I was being forced into buy out.

I called Verizon, oh we don’t know how you got off of the payment plan for your device payments, but rest assured we can correct this. OK, fast forward one month I kept the bill current, and upon receiving December‘s bill , It said $987 ! Still reflecting that I was being forced into buying out. I once again called Verizon, I was rudely disconnected by one agent that didn’t understand what was going on.

When I spoke to the second agent, and they said I don’t know what they were trying to do when you called last month, they only left partial notes in system. However I am going to put in a work order, and this will be taken care of immediately. If you have any further problems please refer to the work order reference number. OK, fast forward to January‘s bill.

Bill Reed’s $1100! This is not working so well. Once again I called Verizon. We’re sorry we don’t know what happened it should have gone through last month, let’s put in a work order!

I already have a work order here’s my reference number. OK I’m going to credit your account $155 for your troubles, and we’re going to try to get you set back up on Device payments. I’m going to transfer you to technical assistance and let them help you with that. Blah blah blah, it should be fixed within a week or so sir, do not pay anything on this bill until you hear back from us.

February, this is very upsetting to say the least. Your work order has still not gone through sir, just pay your usual bill amount, Until you hear back from us. We were not disconnect you for nonpayment of a device as long as you are under this hold. Just received a letter in the mail from Verizon stating that the work orders were denied, and that I would have to buy out my devices , And because they claim I told them to disconnect my services for the devices.

So now they expect me to pay out of pocket $900 up front because of their mistake, in order for me to keep service active! Then they would credit my account with $200 after applying a $200 promo rebate! I have never been so upset, I was livid , but never cursed or raised my voice. They said once device is off of service plan that you can’t re establish service on device.

I never had device service on the “ stand alone line” cellular data has said since day 1 “ add plan for service”! This is the worst experience I ha e ever had with any company for any reason.

I have been with Verizon for 8 years so they admitted fault and credited my account with a total of $350 since November but refuse to offer me service for my watches that they sold me. Now I have to pay $560 a month for my bill and device payment combined.!

Review about: Verizon Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments