Verified Reviewer

Vzw made a typo in my address. Turns out the address does not exist.

CAUSING UPS to return the order to vzw return center. All the while I was placed on a $90 5G plan that I did not order. I paid taxes and for accessories up front. Prior to the order my bill was paid in full.

Vzw would not release my account and charged me for the upgrade plan after I infred them. They would not allowe to place a new order. I paid 31 Dec 2021 was told 2day shipping. 13 days later I still had no help.

I canceled my account and was told that a refund was placed on my account 10Jan2022. And that the phone is on their possession. There is no refund. In fact vzw cha ved my billing and took my money.

$190 credit was used up for charge I jave never seen before. Leacing me a credit balance $13.70. I do mot haw anymore bills with them.

My bill was supposed to be less than $70. Why does VERIZON ENJOY TAKING $$ FROM DISABLED VETERANS.

Verizon Cons: Ripping customers off, Always a computer never a person, Deceitfully written contract, Phone call dead end, Gimmicks to require more purchases.

Location: 951 16th Street, Denver, CO 80202