Coweta, Oklahoma
1.8

My wife started service with Verizon about a year and a half ago.She purchased her phone so there would be no contract.

Less than a year into the service, things started to go awry. She accidentally accepted a service which she did not want. She immediately called to get the system changed back to the way it was. After repeated attempts, they were never able to "erase" the change.

EVERY time, they told her that it had been changed back, but it never was. Shortly after that, the billing (which was automatically deducted from her account) got messed up. After several months of phone calls, with repeated attempts to get the billing back on track, the billing department never could seem to get it straight. She changed to another carrier in December.

I am writing this on March 9th.

We have just received another bill from Verizon.Why can't they get things straight????

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon. The most disappointing about verizon wireless services from Verizon was customer service , but reviewer liked phone service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments