Verizon - Mr
Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area.I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times.
Several time they stated someone will stop by and fix the problem but the property was never repaired. This my last attempt before I hire a lawyer and press charges against Verizon.
I spoke to a manager and he assured me he will come to my property and look at the damages; I set up a time with him and took off work to meet with him at my property but he didn't show up.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "It took me 3 Days to try to get my bundle service restored!!! First day I spoke to Ken and he claim that I had a block on my acct due..."
- "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I used PayPower prepaid card for several years and had been very happy with it. But now, for about a week, their bill pay feature doesn't work for me any..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."