Gainesville, Virginia
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area.I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times.

Several time they stated someone will stop by and fix the problem but the property was never repaired. This my last attempt before I hire a lawyer and press charges against Verizon.

I spoke to a manager and he assured me he will come to my property and look at the damages; I set up a time with him and took off work to meet with him at my property but he didn't show up.

Review about: Verizon Fios.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Submit review

Comments

alex

Verizon is not taxpayers money, but I wonder if you have signed some paperwork allowing him to do this.

Self help

Its just some dirt, put some darn grass seed down and call it a day. Please dont waste taxpayer money on a pointless lawsuit.

Verizon - Billing issues - misleading information regarding discounts Verizon "At the time of account set up last Fall (Fios triple play with 50/50 Internet) I was offered ~$100 in monthly discounts along with an employer based discount (Connections program)..." Read more Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Join Pissed Consumer Business Solutions Program! Pissed Consumer "How often do people talk about your company on the Internet? How often do they complain online? How often do you find complaints about your company on Pissed Consumer? Visit your..." Read more BS Speed Tests for Verizon FIOS Internet Verizon "I pay about $100 per month to get 75mbs down / 35mbs up speeds from Verizon FIOS. They don't deliver what they say they will.This tool is what Verizon..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Replicahause - Le service après vente est nul et déplorable ! Replicahause "J'ai reçu ma montre, (commande n° 11145 du 26 novembre 2016) une Rolex Submariner, après 3 semaines j'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran à midi (Rolex submariner)...." Read more Pets Supplies Plus - HORRIFIC customer service Pets Supplies Plus "I was in the store over 40 minutes trying to decide on fish supplies with my kids, not once did any of the 3 chatty girls who showed up all..." Read more