Featured Not resolved

Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area.I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times.

Several time they stated someone will stop by and fix the problem but the property was never repaired. This my last attempt before I hire a lawyer and press charges against Verizon.

I spoke to a manager and he assured me he will come to my property and look at the damages; I set up a time with him and took off work to meet with him at my property but he didn't show up.

Review about: Verizon Manager.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Verizon is not taxpayers money, but I wonder if you have signed some paperwork allowing him to do this.

Its just some dirt, put some darn grass seed down and call it a day. Please dont waste taxpayer money on a pointless lawsuit.

Verizon - Terrible service tech's and customer service Verizon "Service tech apparently decided to do work on the box located right outside my front yard. The tech left the property without returning the box to its original state...." Read more Verizon - Being pounded for 77 dollars Verizon "After years of being screwed by verizon i came home one day to find a giant cable hanging across my back yard. It took 5 years to get them to..." Read more VERIZON FIOS RENEWAL - BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Verizon "VERIZON FIOS COMPLAINT – Bait and Switch!! So Yesterday I logged into MY VERIZON FIOS account to review my account. I saw that Verizon wanted to get to me to..." Read more Verizon - Bad Signal Tower #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Verizon "BAD SIGNAL TOWER ~ #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 ________________________________________________________ TOWER SIGNAL FACTS: Mid November 2014 ~ Tower signal caused cell phone bars to drop in half… ~ My cell phone bars dropped from 4 to..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more