Gainesville, Virginia
Featured Not resolved

Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area.I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times.

Several time they stated someone will stop by and fix the problem but the property was never repaired. This my last attempt before I hire a lawyer and press charges against Verizon.

I spoke to a manager and he assured me he will come to my property and look at the damages; I set up a time with him and took off work to meet with him at my property but he didn't show up.

Review about: Verizon Fios.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

alex

Verizon is not taxpayers money, but I wonder if you have signed some paperwork allowing him to do this.

Self help

Its just some dirt, put some darn grass seed down and call it a day. Please dont waste taxpayer money on a pointless lawsuit.

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Verizon - Bad Signal Tower #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Verizon "BAD SIGNAL TOWER ~ #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle, NJ 08088 ________________________________________________________ TOWER SIGNAL FACTS: Mid November 2014 ~ Tower signal caused cell phone bars to drop in half… ~ My cell phone bars dropped from 4 to..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more