Verizon - Mr
Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area.I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times.
Several time they stated someone will stop by and fix the problem but the property was never repaired. This my last attempt before I hire a lawyer and press charges against Verizon.
I spoke to a manager and he assured me he will come to my property and look at the damages; I set up a time with him and took off work to meet with him at my property but he didn't show up.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Verizon Fios
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years..."
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "Lately, the quality of Verizon's FIOS service has been abysmal - and we haven't even addressed their customer "service" yet. This past week, their VOD service simply went down,..."
- "I used PayPower prepaid card for several years and had been very happy with it. But now, for about a week, their bill pay feature doesn't work for me any..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."