State: Mississippi City: Ridgeland Product: Verizon Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Verizon in Ridgeland, Mississippi - Run around on credit for someone with no credit issues

I am a father setting up a Verizon account for my daughter graduating from medical school. I understand she has no substantial credit built up when I filed the application. She has a totally clean credit rating, just has never had a loan. So I go through the effort to set up a phone in her name (she has had one for 6 years in my name) with Verizon. The said I needed to provide a copy of the DL and SS card for the credit department. So I provided that information. two weeks went by with no response. We called in and they said the paperwork had not been sent in. Sent them the confirm email and then "oh yeah here it is..." They said great just go back and sign in to complete your order as it has been approved. Well it had been so long, we could not sign back in, so we called the only number we had (with a reference number) to get our "sign in" set back up so we could finish the order since we had been approved. The rep said great - all we need now is a $400 deposit to establish service! We did I spend three week and fax them sensitive documents for them to then request a $400 cash deposit? That is not being "approved" for anything. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. We took our business to AT&T.
Review