Featured Not resolved
2.7

I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios.

It comes with a contract however. I agreed. Verizon installed service literally 2 days ago and at which point I learned I only have like 40 channels none of which I watch. Not even the basics that comes with cable such as BET ABC ETC apparently that is 15.00 more however for just several more channels..

who does this. Since when does a cable company charge per channels for channels that are not even premium like HBO or CINEMAX. I had no idea of course until AFTER the installation and the contract was signed.

I have been trying to get this straightened out since August 1st immediately following the installation to no avail. I am now on hold again waiting to speak to customer service and it's already been a 30 minute wait..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with person who did installation was honest and stated that there is a room for improvement of cannot reach rep and poor channel lineup. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of verizon installation. Verizon needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments

ibutterfly34
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1017203

Have had a year and a half of lies from Verizon. Sorry you got tricked into doing business with them.

Please complain to your state Attorney General as I am going to do on Monday.

My unbelievable story with them: Verizon Fios the Nightmare.

Good luck.