Verified Reviewer

1.4
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Apr 03, 2022

Month 7 - GoWireless Verizon Reseller - 0 Star!!! No Resolution.GoWireless continues to "fail" in addressing and providing a resolution to the misleading and false sales practices I and my brother (both senior citizens) encountered with our phone transaction.After 7-months of constant attempts to at least obtain an $800 promotional credit for upgrading to a new phone and new plan - GoWireless and Verizon has failed to resolve.

They acknowledge the mistake, but have apparently no ability or "customer" service processes or skills to "right" a "wrong". The credit is only one the many misleading sales practices we encountered.I continue weekly to call them, and have filed complaints with BBB and the WA State Attorney General's office, and asked for assistance. Apparently - GoWireless and Verizon is "above" abiding by consumer protection laws.I have encountered so many egregious practices with this company - I often start out by saying "I seriously can't make this stuff up." Also - the people are nice.

However, if I express any frustration - they immediately get defensive or "butt hurt." They have no idea what it is like to endure sure inept abuse from a company such as this. Meanwhile - I soldier on......

Original review updated by user Mar 03, 2022

ONE STAR!!

Verizon WILL NOT support you with a reseller store issue. In my case, a GoWireless transaction issue!

Been trying to get my $800 trade-in credit for over 6-months!!! I've had to go to the BBB, file a complaint and ask them for assistance.

GoWireless and Verizon appear to have the "basics" of poor customer service down to a "T".

- Multiple touchpoints required for simple issue resolution (if any)

- Providing wrong or inaccurate informationUnreasonable payments and/or unexplained surcharges

- Overuse of automated scripts & ROBO responses to customers (wait for it)

- Merry-go-round responses no one owns the issue or authority to resolve.

GoWireless' processes and support is atrocious, and the resolution processes are down-right abusive - worst I have ever encountered - I am 61.

Verizon and GW does not empower employees to support you in a timely or equitable manner.

The people are nice - other than misleading me on level of service, fees, losing my turned in phone, incorrect promotion given, poor cell service, poor customer service elsewhere, not following up, chat support worthless, corporate support simply sent issue back to the store,etc... - too many to list.

My $800 credit issue still has not been resolved after 6+ months!!!!

YOU have been WARNED - previously 20 years with T-Mobile - not a single issue!!!! And no support from VERIZON not their problem.

User's recommendation: T-Mobile.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Verizon Cons: Need to speak to a live person, Company ignoring problem, Terrible customer service, Bait-and-switch.

Location: 731 State Route 9 NE, Lake Stevens, WA 98258