Verified Reviewer

I have been wanting to leave Verizon for a long time because their prices are too high. 2 weeks ago my balance was 0 and now they got $155.10 out of me.

Anyway, on Oct. 14th I called them to ask for my account# and my transfer pin. They had me waiting on the phone for hours and hours, after getting disconnected several times and I never got what I needed so I.I tried again on the 15th and 16th and same story. They were so worried that they'd lose a customer.

Finally on the 16th, I was angry with the customer service guy and the next thing I know..,NO SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD TO PURCHASE 2 HOURS WITH A PIN #, I WAS SOOOOOOOOOO pissed off! I CALLED VERIZON BUT I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THROUGH WHICH IS WHY I AM EMAILING NOW.. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW...THEY TOOK MY MONEY BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE TO HELP.ME.

PLEASE, I NEED MY SERVICE ON FOR ABOUT ANOTHER WEEK, THEN VERIZON AND STICK ITAMD I WANT SOME OF MY MONEY BACK. MY ACCT# is 027377**** AND MY TRANSFER # 624429

CARO; A;SACCA PLEASE FIX THIS RIGHT AWAY.

User's recommendation: NEVER,NEVER, NEVER AND I WOULD TELL THEM ABOUT THIS AND IF I DON'T HAVE MY SERVICE WITHIN RHW NEXT FEW HOURS, I AM CALLING MY FRIEND WHO'S A LAWYER.

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona