Verified Reviewer

I went in 2/24/2022, promised promotion of switching from att to verizon, I would get $1000 per phone trade in which would pay my last bill off for att and owed devises (5 Iphone 12 &13's) still getting run around while i have att wanting the plan paid off for switching! The service has been terrible since switching, 3 of the 5 lines can't call each other, the reception and speed is so slow!

dropped calls, text don't go through. Promised the new phones on the plan were free, I am being charged for them. 1st bill 600$ second bill 600$. This is ridiculous, I have 2 lines that are wanting to switch back to att, Verizon won't let me return the phones and terminate the lines due to "contract" What about their promises that were made multiple times to get me to switch to Verizon!

I am so not happy with any of this service. I have had multiple representatives tell me oh just wait you will get the rebates, or oh the service will be corrected. and NOTHING has been resolved!

and trying to talk to someone who has any authority to make the problems right never assist! I want to cancel my service with out being penalized or charged another $5k for their lies and deceit!

User's recommendation: Not at all!!

Location: Spokane, Washington