I upgraded to a new device on Black Friday 2016. I have been with Verizon for years and so has my company that has 86;000 devices and service through Verizon.

There was a promotion to turn in droid turbos and receive a new one for 5 dollars a month. The sale guy went to his manager and said although my phone was only a droid I still qualified. I had to pay off my phone before I could trade it in. I paid almost $ 400.00 and gave them my old phone.

The promotion was to take place in 2 billing cycles but guess what it never did. They were not suppose to give me the promotion since my phone was not on the list but since they took my phone and $ 400.00 they were granting it. Every single month since 2016 I have to call and spend hours on the line to tell them this exact story to credit my account. Every month they tell me there are no notes so I have to go through this every time for them to pull up and find that promotion and then credit my account.

They tell me each time it is fixed and of course again when I get bill the promotion has fallen off. I get paid $50:00 an hour which I lose once a month for two hours which totals $100.00 because they can’t get their crap right.

I will never use them again and since I am an Executive for one of the largest software companies in the world, I will also not have my organization renew our contract. Sick of it..

Review about: Verizon Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

A year and a half later and this is so close to my story. I will be writing up what I have to pass along. All these complaints of the same nature; how is this not a class action lawsuit?!