Verified Reviewer

1.7

I have talked to more than 4 reps (chat, phone twice, and store) and I have to repeat the issue every time and nobody solves my problem.

I had insurance, so when my phone started slowing down and the battery wasn't lasting I contacted Verizon, followed the process, reset the phone and all and I was finally told that I could exchange my phone for a new one. I did, again following their instructions.

and got a new phone, but they charged 300 dollars for the return plus surcharges. When I complained about that, they said that my phone was damaged. I asked for a picture and they said I would get it in 24 hrs. Still waiting after a month.

Regardless, if it was damaged, the phone that I got as a replacement costs on their site $119.

So I was willing to pay that amount, which doesn't seem fair because a) I had insurance and b) I didn't keep my old phone. Still, I offered to pay only that, but they don't understand and every person I talk to has a different explanation for why I should pay 300.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Verizon.

Verizon Pros: Coverage.

Verizon Cons: Takes many hours on the phone to get nowhere, Failure to honor promises it makes to customers, Surcharges, Policy changes.

Comments