CUT THE CORD WITH THIS HORRENDOUS COMPANY!

They are liars and thieves!

After being a customer of Verizon for many years, and paid my bills monthly, I could not tolerate their HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIES, and decided to terminate my service, because THEY BREACHED OUR AGREEMENT. Then, they have the audacity to destroy my credit without any prior notice. I was informed my termination fee was in dispute but the amount in dispute went straight to the credit bureau.

HOW DARE THEY DESTROY A PERSONS CREDIT WHO HAS PAID EVERY BILL EVERY MONTH. I'm beyond infuriated!

Also, look at their horrendous reviews. They cannot get away with treating people like this.

CEO Hans Vestberg... you would not have a job if not for your customers. While you're making millions of dollars in salary, your destroying others credit without good reason. I only hope more and more customers CUT THE CORD and Verizon closes their doors.

Please sign my Petition on Change.org

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR DEMONSTRATION IN FRONT OF THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE 140 WEST ST, NEW YORK EMAIL ME @Shooz19@aol.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Customer Care.

Comments

Darbie

Verizon customer service are liars and deceitful. I don’t have all the channels and they up my bill to almost $250 dollars.

One representative tells you one thing then another something else.

I believe this is all a scam to get as much money from the customer as they can. The Government needs to look into this scheming company even their employees who have come to my house to repair something complains about this company and how lousy they are

Machele

If you believe you have suffered harm then get a free consult with an attorney to see if you can initiate legal action against them.

Verizon Reviews