1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a customer of Verizon for 30 years and this included only internet and the basic landline to go with it no long distance and continuous problems with both over the past year-and-a-half.Customer service is terrible and they are rude and I just had a technician come out on October 1st who verified that my phone line was crossed and that my internet was so slow and had problems it took him 3 hours to fix.

Technician his name was Brian and he was wonderful and made sure that he put things into notes so he told me and when I called and spoke to a rude escalation manager at Verizon he told me that I still owed for the month that it did not work at all even though I did been over 3 months with this problem. I am leaving to go to Xfinity which will be triple the speed and much cheaper and cost. I am trying to find a higher up manager for Verizon for the internet and have them listen to the call that I just experienced with this person named John who was incredibly condescending and rude and did not care about my 30 years as a dedicated customer who paid on time and never received the service of Internet and my landline which I've had serious problems on and off for over a year and a half. Since Verizon internet bought AOL I have found them to be nothing but rude and I was not allowed to talk to a manager above him before I close my account and even having the technician who came out his notes that I took while he was at my home and the ticket that was submitted to Verizon he still making me pay for this month where I did not have any internet and limited landline ability.

Being a professional and in business for over 25 years and now and disability do tooth Medical I am shocked I am so disgusted with Verizon and I want to let everyone know that they are not customer service oriented and the problems that they have with their internet and underground lines and boxes is never-ending.

If anyone has a method that I can contact somebody higher up in Verizon before I close my account I would like to provide the information documentation of the technician who is one of many that serviced my internet and encouraged me to get a credit as he was going to document solid notes on his findings on October 1st 2017.Any suggestions on whom I can contact as I'm going to close my account but I'm also going to file with the Better Business Bureau because I'm paying for services that I never received

Comments

After writing this review and previously contacting Verizon with a less than adequate response; I let the Verizon representative know that I posted a review of their lack of service and increased price and rude C.S.reps with whom I spoke to on too many occasions to note.

(They have all of this contact info in their notes written up by their reps) and of course the Technician who recently visited my house and documented the lack of internet being provided to my house and the land issue.

I gave him the ref number for my post # 1125621 and with hope of someone in their management team to take an interest as this is a rip off and I paid the bill that came in this morning!!NOT HAPPY