Verified Reviewer

There are not enough words to express to everyone to stay far away from Verizon. I put up with them for 25 years when I should have quit them from day one.

BUT as recently as tonight 2/22/22, I have been living a 25 year nightmare! Idiots who do not give a darn that you have been a loyal customer for 25 yrs never been late, in fact, always early and put up with so much crap, instead they lie and cheat and steal and get you so angry you will end up in the hospital! They will accuse you of things you did not do. They will ruin your phone service.

They do not ever listen or help and I have dealt as high up as the executive offices!

THEY ARE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!

There are too many other choices out there and I am too old to have this aggravation and compromise my health. I beg all consumers to do the same.

User's recommendation: BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

Verizon Pros: Dont really see any pros.

Verizon Cons: Lying and worst website ever, Unethical, Billing practices, People working for verizon.

Comments