Style and Design

I purchased an Iphone 8b as my 6 went bad. The purchase proceeded well and I was satisfied.

Before I left he slip a box ( which turned out to be a hum. I asked hime what it was, he explained and said take it and use it etc. No charge (now as I find out) It was for car assistance directions emergency etc. HER said " take it anyhow, no charge.

when I got home I examined this "hum" and found that I did not have any use for it whatsoever, and aseveral days later, I returned it to your store. The check wanted nothing to do with it. I said take it and give me a receipt. "where is your purchase proof.." There was none given to me.

She called your wireless service and I spoke to the. ""you cannot return with receipt, or you will lose your credit!! What credit for what??? I then called Verizon Wireless and got an even bigger runaround by uncooperative and obtuse [people who offered no help.

Finally today I was able to find an agent who greed to send me a fretjurn mailer an a ok to send. Then my bill!!!! A $40 +5.52 install charge, WHIch

I will NEVER NEVER pay. He said he would give me credit.

How you people got to your position is remarkable. Your method of dealing with consumers is like the old DMVs in the USA. I don't care off you wait all day, if you are

not happy with our service then tough you know what. You should be ashamed!!!!

You are no better that common criminals Norman s. alpher DDS

I liked: Your people on phone.

I didn't like: Sales practices, Different prices every time we called, Lying to me about the time frame to get refunded.

Comments

ErraticGiantPandaBear

Maryland is full of crooks. That's why I live in Virginia.

QUOTE : " You are no better that common criminals " .... some people say the same thing about dentists ; check this website.