Verified Reviewer

1.6

Their customer service answering machine even says " we know you would like to talk to a live person " but if you can't enter a valid phone number that is currently active it tells you "we are sorry you are having trouble, we would like to assist you " and then hangs up on you. I have gotten to customer service answering machine one time by looking up more customer service numbers on Google but it didn't matter because I remained on hold listening to the same stupid 15 seconds of music over and over and over for 52 minutes at which time I finally hung up.

This was the middle of the day just before noon, so it wasn't an after hours issue. I simply felt ignored.

Unless you are waving money at them they don't answer at all. Customer service, my ***

User's recommendation: Don't own a Verizon phone because you will never even be allowed to speak to a customer service representative when you are having a problem.

Location: Tacoma, Washington