Fishers, Indiana

Having problems with my iPhone connecting on anything I own. Went to the Westfield Verizon store thinking I would buy new.

Mine is old. Two gentlemen were sitting behind the counter with no one else in the showroom . I explained my problem and wanted to know what options I have. The guy doesn't leave his chair.

I set my phone down on the counter and say it won't pair with anything sometimes. He looks over the phone and finally gets out of his chair and walks over to pair it with a speaker they have. I hear the chime and he says It works fine It must be your truck. I can pair my Wife's phone when my phone will not.

It doesn't connect with anything I own. He says I don't know what to tell you. I think its your truck. I went in this store to buy a phone.

I left this store without one. And now I have the opportunity to shop. New plan, New service, New opportunity for someone else to get my business.

I stopped in from Mowing my Moms Acreage and I was dirty.

I think I got profiled. HH Gregg used to do that to me also.

Comments