I had a low battery signal on my unit. I called Verizon and was instructed to buy a battery for $50.

They sent me the battery. I am a senior citizen with arthritis and I could not remove the terminals from the old battery. I called Verizon, waiting the usual 20 minutes, and spoke with a man who said I could order a service call for no charge. The technician came and installed new equipment that doesn’t need a battery backup.

So I called Verizon and waited on hold again for a woman who agreed to send me a label to return the battery and get my money back. In the meantime, the man I spoke to said I needed a new router. I asked if it would change anything in our system and he assured me that it would not and further that it would make my internet faster. I received this router.

I plugged in everything like it was on the old router. My husband’s computer then didn’t work. And there was no difference in speed. I am returning the router and the battery.

In the future, if you are going to change the equipment, please don’t make me buy something that won’t be needed.

If you want to change out equipment, please don’t tell me it’s easy. It is not.

Review about: Verizon Router.

Comments