1.6

I admit, i only switched to verizon for the free phone.. (GS4 never loved a phone like this before or since). But my price started creeping up because of fees no one could explain.

After about a year, id had enough. And switched over to MetroPCS the S4 is a global phone and compatible. And it was, except i couldnt send text i could send mms but not sms, i could recieve text but not respond. Also could see i recieved voicemail, but couldnt retrieve it. These settings were grayed out. Tforce said phone was locked, verison maintained that it was not. after several days of going back and forthbetween verison tech support, and Tforce i got them on a 3 way call. They went back and forth, and nothing was resolved. I had clients who had pay as you go phones pissed at me for sending them mms's and others angry because they were leaving me urgent voicemails that i was "ignoring" finally, in exasperation I bought a *** GJ3 prime.

My S4 is in mint condition, if anyone has a T mobile S4 ill be more than happy to trade.

As old as the S4 is, its still superior to this J3 prime.

I will never, ever, deal with verisonn again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Verizon Pros: Good coverage, Picture quality and internet speed.

Verizon Cons: Phones do not work correctly on any other network, Cost is way too high the customer reps lying all the time, Company ignoring problem, Attitude of the representative.

• Extremely Poor Customer Services