I just called Verizon again and for the 5th time they have moved the restorel date from tomorrow 11/22/19 to 12/22/19. This is outrageous as I haven’t had service since June 2019, so that will be 6 months without service.

Verizon is not putting their money towards this issue and it should be against the law for them to continue to get away with this.

I believe that they never intend to restore the service and rather than be honest about that and informing their customers that they will no longer support landline phone and DSL they are making up dates and excuses that this is being worked on.

They are a Multi-Billion dollar company and continue to lie and hold their landline customers hostage.

This is unacceptable and I believe un-lawful. Please be sure to forward this to the appropriate people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Dsl Internet Service.

Reason of review: I don't have restored service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Verizon Cons: No landline or dsl service since june 2019, Lack of contacting me, Wasting time on repeated contacts with no solutions, Paying high fees for no service, Lack of accountability.

Comments

I'M IN JERSEY CITY, NJ..AND MY EXPERIENCE W/VERIZON HAS BEEN MOST EXCELLENT! MY POWER WENT OUT FOR A FEW HOURS, FORTUNATELY I GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP NAMED ABBY P., WHO WAS OUTSTANDING, IF SHE CALLED ME ONCE SHE CALLED ME 20X OVER THE WEEKEND NO LESS! JUST CAN'T PRAISE HER ENUF..THANKS

Verizon Reviews