Verified Reviewer

2.6

#1) I am a nightshift nurse. I have to sleep. I got up early so I could stop in the store around 4pm to start service. I am unwelcomed by the store because "We close at 5. We close at 5....We close at 5." It was 4pm???? I said "ok I work nites...I don't feel welcome here." I leave.

#2) Called Verizon to start service since no one would help me at the store. Had my credit ran before I could even explain this situation...Had no idea he was running my credit. I tried to tell him "I'm not sure if we want to add me to my boyfriend acct or start new." Agent cut me off & said "FOLLOW ME." Then when I told him I was lost he said "well I got an approved app. Decide what you are doing."

If he wouldve LISTENED to me & not cut me off???.?.???

#3) Boyfriend calls Verizon to add me to acct or talk to someone else regarding service. All of a sudden we can only hear dogs barking. We cannot even hear the agent. Agent states "oh sorry, working from home, UPS stopped by & my dogs are barking." Agent does not listen to our simple request again & we cannot hear through dogs barking???????????????????????

Wow. Why would I want this????

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Cell Phone Activation.

Preferred solution: Take off inquiry on credit report & tell me why your employees treat people horribly & are so unpro .

Verizon Pros: Phone.

Verizon Cons: Very low customer service.

Comments