Verified Reviewer

1.9

I had a phone stolen that was insured. Asurion insurance charged me a 150.dollar deductible.

I had no need of this phone so it sat in the box for over a year. After I completely paid the phone and phone plan off, I sold the phone to a friend, when my friend tried to activate the phone she was told it was stolen. Let me remind you (Asurion insurance sent this new phone) I have called Verizon customer service after asurion insurance told me Verizon had to unlock the phone. I called Verizon who at first claimed I owed 179 on the bill, we got that straightened out as I have always paid my bill on time everytime, all the while being told I need to calm down because they were only trying to help.

I had been on the phone for over 5 hour with all days added together. Today day alone I was on hold for a minimum of 3.5 hour and when I asked to speak to a Supervisor they refused to speak to me.

I was quite frankly tired of explaining what I need help with. Verizon is horrible!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Verizon Pros: Good coverage decent reception.

Comments