It took me 3 Days to try to get my bundle service restored!!!
First day I spoke to Ken and he claim that I had a block on my acct due to a suspension. Which I couldn't understand why because I paid the full amount of the collection pending which was $327.68 + my current bal which was $75.65 that I paid few days prior to me calling. Ken came to the conclusion that he'll call me back the next day (11/08/16) at 3:30pm to place an order due to the fact that the finance department that he needed to speak to at the moment was closed.
Second day, It's now 3:45pm and still no call from Ken, So I called Verizon back to speak to a rep. Unfortunately, I forgot her name and the other lady from the finance dept that I spoke to. Basically, there was still a block on my acct because I was suppose to call in to confirm that I made that payment for the collection amt pending, Although I did get an email stating that they received the payment. Keep in mind I made that payment directly with Diversify Consultant! So the finance dept. took the block off the acct and said in 24hrs I'll be able to place the order with the rep. Then, we came to the agreement that the rep would call me back the next day (11/9/16) at 3:30pm or by 4:00pm the latest but of course that didn't happen.
Third day, I called while I was at work and A rep name Kyle received my call had attempt to help me but i'm assuming he was new or clearly doesn't know how to do his job because we were on the phone for exactly 58 mins. and during that call I was placed on hold numerous of times and for a long amount of time each time to the point that I forgot I was on a phone call then when I tried to get his attention he was saying that he's having issues on his end and he'll be with me shortly, 15 mins went by and I got upset to the point that I asked can he transfer me to someone else that'll be able to assist me because he's taking forever and not much is getting done by him keeping me on hold, his response was No, he wasn't able to transfer me to a different rep but he's in the process of placing the new order and if I like I can just call back. So I hung up and did just that.
Now I'm on the phone with a new rep. whose name I didn't get to ask because I started off expressing my frustration and then I was told he's going to transfer me to Finance dept.... Please keep in mind that I've been getting transferred back and forth to this finance dept that can help me restore my services so I keep getting told to call a Customer Service Rep, but neither one of them can do their job!!!!
I get transferred to Finance Dept. and then get transferred to another Rep by the name of Paul. Paul really tried to help but what bothered me the most is the fact that I explained the situation to him and then I mentioned that I'm at work trying to get this done ASAP but the call with him ended 1hr and 46 mins later!!!!!! Does it really take a customer service that long to help restore a bundle service? That's just ridiculous!!! Then during the last couple of minutes of placing the order he mentions that he must charge me the activation fee that I had already paid before my services was restored!!!! To put the icing on the cake, he had the nerve to say he hope he provided the 5 star service to me, what a joke!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Awful customer care
- Waiting time
You May Also Like
- "I have been a long time Verizon customer for both cell phone and home internet etc. All the way from the my dsl days in college until my fancy..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean . Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there . There were red flags at the beach every one of..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "When is someone going to do something about these people? I know these are only dog as most see it but these are our dogs. These people know..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."