It took me 3 Days to try to get my bundle service restored!!!

First day I spoke to Ken and he claim that I had a block on my acct due to a suspension. Which I couldn't understand why because I paid the full amount of the collection pending which was $327.68 + my current bal which was $75.65 that I paid few days prior to me calling. Ken came to the conclusion that he'll call me back the next day (11/08/16) at 3:30pm to place an order due to the fact that the finance department that he needed to speak to at the moment was closed.

Second day, It's now 3:45pm and still no call from Ken, So I called Verizon back to speak to a rep. Unfortunately, I forgot her name and the other lady from the finance dept that I spoke to. Basically, there was still a block on my acct because I was suppose to call in to confirm that I made that payment for the collection amt pending, Although I did get an email stating that they received the payment. Keep in mind I made that payment directly with Diversify Consultant! So the finance dept. took the block off the acct and said in 24hrs I'll be able to place the order with the rep. Then, we came to the agreement that the rep would call me back the next day (11/9/16) at 3:30pm or by 4:00pm the latest but of course that didn't happen.

Third day, I called while I was at work and A rep name Kyle received my call had attempt to help me but i'm assuming he was new or clearly doesn't know how to do his job because we were on the phone for exactly 58 mins. and during that call I was placed on hold numerous of times and for a long amount of time each time to the point that I forgot I was on a phone call then when I tried to get his attention he was saying that he's having issues on his end and he'll be with me shortly, 15 mins went by and I got upset to the point that I asked can he transfer me to someone else that'll be able to assist me because he's taking forever and not much is getting done by him keeping me on hold, his response was No, he wasn't able to transfer me to a different rep but he's in the process of placing the new order and if I like I can just call back. So I hung up and did just that.

Now I'm on the phone with a new rep. whose name I didn't get to ask because I started off expressing my frustration and then I was told he's going to transfer me to Finance dept.... Please keep in mind that I've been getting transferred back and forth to this finance dept that can help me restore my services so I keep getting told to call a Customer Service Rep, but neither one of them can do their job!!!!

I get transferred to Finance Dept. and then get transferred to another Rep by the name of Paul. Paul really tried to help but what bothered me the most is the fact that I explained the situation to him and then I mentioned that I'm at work trying to get this done ASAP but the call with him ended 1hr and 46 mins later!!!!!! Does it really take a customer service that long to help restore a bundle service? That's just ridiculous!!! Then during the last couple of minutes of placing the order he mentions that he must charge me the activation fee that I had already paid before my services was restored!!!! To put the icing on the cake, he had the nerve to say he hope he provided the 5 star service to me, what a joke!!

Review about: Verizon Phone And Internet Bundle.

I liked: Pricing.

I didn't like: Customer service, Awful customer care, Waiting time.

1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Fios Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Finally getting my service restored / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion