. my daughter, had open heart surgery on June 5.

the evening of June 4 I received a text message that my payment failed and to call and make arrangements. ugh, too much going on and I didn't realize I deposited my paycheck into my husband account instead of mine. I was packing up for my daughter's surgery in the morning and asked my husband to call and see what was going on. he didn't understand what was happening, major misunderstand again, told me that the $250 payment didn't go through.

I assumed he had made the payment... ugh. he didn't. we wake up the next morning extremely early to take my daughter to surgery and I tried calling my mother.

my phone wouldn't work. it was shut off. so my husband went to the bank and made the payment that day. while our daughter was on bypass.

so our phones would be on for emergencies. then, I get another text. we made two payments two days apart for the original bill. dang it!

it can't back too. I called and repaid that second amount on Saturday. $78.11. payments made, we have a new bill due in a couple of days.

or yesterday. well, today, our phones won't work again. I call. the 78.11 went too our current bill.

not the past due O.o what!? I'm told we have to pay for 2 reconnect because it was shut off the second time. even though I made the payment on Saturday. after asking them to waive it because it should not have been disconnected they refuse.

it's valid because we hadn't made a payment arrangement. no, I made a payment! oh, well, then we will credit $20. towards $150 in reconnect fees.

no! I asked for a supervisor. where I was told they would split it. 37.50 half ond of the reconnect fees.

you've got to be kidding me I said. I seriously hope if you have a family emergency you think back on this and remember how ridiculously you and your supervisor have treated me. She put me on hold again. we will credit $75.

I'm exhausted. I've been sleeping in a hospital recliner for 5 nights watching my 4 year old daughter sleep. Whatever.

I'm heart broken. I will not be renewing my contract with Verizon!

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #691133

SO it is verizon wireless's fault that you did not pay your bill? your bill is sent out to you and the due date is not for another 3 weeks.

On top off that, you get another 10 days grace period before you are scheduled to be shut off. Then ON TOP OF THAT you get calls from live agents who tell you about your past due amount and can make payment arrangements with you for another 2-3 days! Now your upset because your service got disconnected and were charged reconnect fees. To top it all off a supervisor who went above and beyond to share the responsibility with you was told how ridiculous he was for doing so.

Its called planning. My grandmother died of lung cancer.

I still had the RESPONSIBILITY to take care of mine AND hers obligations. good riddance to you

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #690708

Are you suggesting that your phone was disconnected for 1 late payment?? I don't believe you. Whatever.

nikalseyn
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #662867

What is the meaning of "whatever" at the end of the 12th paragraph? It makes no sense at all. Is this slang or just something teenagers say?