Update by user 18 hours ago

They haven't contacted me. I hate them Just paid another $398.00

Original review posted by user Oct 21

Where should I start, They are scam artists, and have tried their best to ruin my credit. But I did not let them win.

Absolutely the nastiest company i have ever dealt with in my entire life. I would be very careful, they will sneak fees in on you, if they add anything to your account by law they need your 4 digit code or log in. If they do not get this information without this, seek arbitration or file a civil lawsuit and report them and report them to the FCC. If you click into their link to see their arbitration process..

the link is expired. Just be careful. They have received over $10,000 from me in 2 years, causing me much stress and worry about not only my service but reporting my credit. You will not receive credit for anything and they do not work with you at all.

You are best to stay away and hopefully many people like me will sue them and they will eventually crumble. I pray for this. Karma will get them and i'm quite sure the owners have horrible rich lives. I wish the worst upon them.

I cannot seem to understand how they get away with this...

but you know how? Rushing service workers so you do not read the fine print....

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Verizon Pros: Good coverage.

Verizon Cons: Deceitful - they are liars, Calling customer service awful, Problem solving.

• liar