I was not told by Verizon rep that frontier would be taking over. I was also promised a $400 gift card that I never recieved.

The price of the monthly bill for 1 tv with eve, WiFi, and phone was not the price was not $100 as a high estimate according to rep. It was closer to $200 and kept going up even after the installation fees were over. I called every month from the beginning. I was told they would fix it.

Then frontier took over and I had no idea that was happening. During the Verizon payments I received bills late and it wasn’t up on the web site. When the switch happened I I stopped receiving bill and when I called it took me to frontier. I spent several months being patient for their switch to work and the failed of the promises continued to get worse.

When I did receive a bill it was to another costumer not me. When the site was finally workingthey were pentalizing me for being late. I continued to call. On top of this my name was incorrect and they didn’t fix it for several months.

I spent a lot of time that was pretty much a waste on the home with both Verizon and frontier. The people were mostly nice. But nice doesn’t fix the problems. I was extremely patient and graceful with their switch.

After almost a year I told them to cancel. I reiterated everything I was promised that wasn’t fulfilled and the increase of problems I was having with their service and promises. I told them since they didn’t send me the gift card which was promised every month that I called that they can use that to close out my account. They said I would receive a final Inquiry and Verizon’s equipment would be picked up.

Neither of those happened. Now I have a penalty on my credit. From the beginning till a while after I closed the account I continued to get another customers bill, which I told them about and I returned to sender every time.

Poor business manners and Horrible character. No integrity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Bundle.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments