1 Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920, USA

I am so disgusted that with myself for being suckered in to switching from Comcast to Fios ..

. . First, the guy who came to our house to sign us up, my husband wasn't home and he sold me a bill of goods . .

. we had a much better channel line-up with Comcast. Said my husband would love the college sports channel . .

. he doesn't (3 lousy channels, two have the same game and it's usually girl b-ball) . . .

. said I'd get Starz and didn't (called and told them I was told we'd get it, they told me for a year and then we have to pay for it) . . .

constantly get calls on the phone even though nomorobo was installed (got very few with Comcast and the ones we did get would ring twice and get cut off) . . . computer is no faster .

. . . when first installed, one of the channel selectors didn't work (had to wait a week for one to come in the mail) .

. . two weeks in a row we had issues with the tv where it said there was no cable connection (1st time it was working the next morning so I canceled the repair call . .

. MISTAKE . . .

2nd time we had to wait two days for repair) . . . and now it's the iPad (service is awful .

. . got an error and they finally got back to me with all this techy speak and want ME to fix it) . .

. We NEVER had any of these issues with Comcast . . .

EVER . . . but we bought into the whole "Fios is better" ***.

Don't believe it! We'll be going back to Comcast very shortly and have to pay for canceling the contract which goes to show all their care about is the money, not the service. They win no matter what . .

keep them and you pay through the nose . .

.cancel and you still have to pay.

Review about: Frontier Communications Fios Bundle With Dvr.

I liked: Sucked.

1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Fios Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Compensation for lack of service and the problem fixed or my $199 cancelation fee waived.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.