State: Georgia City: Alpharetta Product: Verizon Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
We had 4G service 3 months ago. We lost service for 10 hrs & now we only have 3G sometime. I am roaming & there is a tower 1 mile from me. Address: 147 Mott Rd. Brookeland, Tx 75931. Have been with Verizon 20 yrs but will change to another company for better service as...

In same neighborhood as you and Verizon Cell Service started being very very poor since April but definitley more so the past month. I cannot make calls or receive calls.

Texts are delayed most days for hours. I have a jetpak and service is fine , but my verizon cell service (text and cell) is pretty non-existent the past many weeks. Spoke to customer service and they said they could not understand why the jetpak works fine and shows 4G but not my cell service. They put in a trouble ticket and stated they had techs working on the issue for over a week, then sent a report saying it was "New building construction that interrupts tower line of sight" when there have been NO NEW BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTED!!!

Have had Verizon for many years, as have nearly all of our community, and there is not any other service that works in our area. Verizon needs to do something about the service, this is critical as emergency calls cannot even be made.

Review
Service
Verizon Mobile Phone Service
Pros
  • Great service
Reason of review