Style and Design

5-6 years ago Verizon was being investigated for placing charges on unsuspecting customers bills for service.I was one if those people.They we're charging an additional hotspot when my contract had only one.We called a billing rep. Who found the mistake on our bill.She told us that a new bill would be sent out the next day.The next day they shut us off.I am not done with this company as I still have my contract for 1 hotspot and they have utterly ruined my excellent credit rating.They also used the postal service for trying to collect a fraudulent collection which is a federal offense.The 3 credit bureaus will get my proof and The Illinois States Attorneys office also.They recently sent me a bill to settle for $365.00.The original fraudulent bill was for $875.00.Watch your billing.Found out that after 7 years if the company does not take that off your credit reports you have an opportunity to sue them and it's aguarantted case for you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments