State: Florida City: Saint Petersburg Clear all filters (3 of 2563 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Verizon - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

What in the world is going on at Verizon? I tried their silly online “help” to get support for my home phone service and all it does is try to point the problem to my equipment. Come on! Believe it or not, your customers are not *** and if we try to contact you for help we don’t need to be treated like idiots. Then when I decided to call customer service, they still tried to state it was my equipment and treated me like an ***. I OF COURSE disconnected everything and plugged in my non-electric phone only before attempting to contact them and still had no DIAL TONE!!!! And the final straw was when their agent told me to “GO OUTSIDE” and plug in to my “box” outside!!! Are you kidding me??? So you are telling me that anyone who wants to, has access to my phone service from outside – that’s insane! Plus here it is storming at my house and this person on the phone wants me to go outside and plug a phone in the box while it is raining!!!! Horrible, horrible, customer service!!! Verizon should be ashamed of their customer service. Time for me to look for another phone company who WANTS my business.
Verizon Home Phone Service
Cons
  • Automated customer service
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Verizon Executive Contact Info Bob Barish Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer robert.barish@verizon.com One Verizon Way Basking Ridge, NJ 07920-1097 ph: 908-559-1629 fx: 908-696-2156 William Barr Executive Vice President & General Counsel...

Verizon has very sloppy service, let me tell you why; I am a verizon BUSINESS customer and my company initially ordered two phone lines. Of course, we made sure to confirm that those numbers are available to be used by our business.

From the very beginning, Verizon had told us, yes, those numbers were available to be used. (We even had backup numbers just in case they were taken). So the numbers were available and we went with them. Fast forward two months, after having a technician come over and struggling to connect our phones, we find out that one of the numbers we ordered is ACTUALLY IN USE BY ANOTHER CUSTOMER.

When in fact, we called to confirm multiple times and each time they would tell us it is available. At this point, we've already printed business cards with these phone numbers. So how do you suppose we fix this Verizon? Get new numbers?

After our company has spent so much time and money preparing?

Your staff is mediocre and unattentive. I would also like to mention, I called Verizon and asked to speak to a supervisor immediately, got put on hold for 10 min, only for someone to tell me I will receive a call back in 24-48 hours, leaving me no choice but to reach out to the VP.

View more comments
Verizon Manager
Loss

Verizon review in Saint Petersburg, Florida: Customer Service...NOT!

I just spent over 20 minutes trying to get a 'live' person to no avail. I was trying to get thru to someone since they started charging me for DSL service I NEVER ordered. I had spoken with a sales rep about a bundle package, but never ordered it, but yet now I'm being charged for it. What did I do? I called a local # for Bright House (who I already have cable with) and ordered the bundle package from them! How nice it was to get a live person on the line in a minute or 2 and complete my order. Verizon also has an 'unpaid' bill on my credit report that was paid over a year ago and still shows up as being unpaid. *** VERIZON!!!

I used to have comcast but switched to verizon when comcast bill went up. That was a tragic decision.

7 months later i am still fighting to get rid of a double charge on my account, they tried to send me to collection, i have called more than 20 times and you are right, they try to get rid of you as soon as possible and just transfer you to another department.

I just switched back to comcast and got their 2 years package. I'd rather go to direct TV that deal with their customer service *** again

Verizon Bundle