Verified Reviewer

I found the offer of about 100 a mo and investigated more and called and confirmed a lot of times it was only about 100 a month (no added tax installing or what so ever) the first bull was immediately 400 they refused to lower it and also forced me to stay (agreement) so I returned the equipment and refused to pay in order to have them disconnect the hard way. I now am threatened with a law suit in the middle of the current pandemic for approximately 1000 dollars.

VERIZON FIOS IS A SCAM (I had explained during ALL my calls with them upfront during and after I dont have funds for expensive bills and 100 was all I could do). Worst to me was that I offered to pay 50 a month and they refused !!

That should be HIGHLY illegal during the pandemic (and at all). It is a way to make bills higher and sue the poor peope out of their homes (how many are homeless ah ?)

User's recommendation: Run unless your wealthy and don’t mind tons of double bills.

Preferred solution: A better cost for this horrid problem as well as a payment plan “ I CAN PAY FOR” like 50 a month I mentioned ITS A PANDEMIC FOR GODS SAKE .

Verizon Pros: No pros.

Verizon Cons: Fake bills.

Comments

#2045626

The 50 a month I mentioned was in reference to a payment plan (this bill is btw from over a year ago)

Verizon Reviews