Verified Reviewer

Purchased a new phone in-store, and it was supposed to be shipped in 2 days. At the end of 2 day, no phone so we contacted Verizon and found out phone was back ordered (no one bothered to tell us).

Tried to get a refund on my credit card of the phone, in-store people said corporate would have to issue refund. Talked to corporate customer service, and they initially said we wouldn't be charged because the phone never shipped - wrong! I have a $700 charge on my credit card to prove otherwise. Returned call to corporate, they promised a refund would appear in 2 to 3 business days, no refund.

Call several times get different stories each time. Today, Friday we call and am on the phone for 2+ hours, talked to 6 different people until 6:00 pm (MST) last person wants to transfer to another person - we say NO.

Somehow the call miraculously is disconnected!! I feel sorry for whoever answers the call on Monday morning...

User's recommendation: Do NOT do business with Verizon.

Location: 2502 Highway 6 And 50, Grand Junction, CO 81505