i started a verizon wireless internet service in sept 2008. three months later my laptop and internet card was stolen.

i ask for a respecfully termination in dec, 2008 in person at a verizon outlet store.unfortunelly verizon had decline customer requiste. i persue complaint to bbb, but verizon wireless has said to bbb there decision is correct while billing customer for no service that i could not use.they had suspened my service and countinued to bill me for service. i paid on time. after my second complaint to state attorney general, they reffered me back to bbb of hi.

now i am sueing for the remander of the contract service. now verizon is saying they are charging customer in advance. verizon has never charged me in advance when i sined up in the first three months. until i requist for a termination i saw a ten dollar fee that was added on top of service fee indec,2008which i paid.

verizon wont refund me for service they could not provide for me but said you had service while your contract was validity suspened by verizon wireless. i cant get my money back i have over paid for service that could not be used.

Comments