Several days ago, my e-mail program suddenly receiving e-mails. I spent most of the day yesterday trying unsuccessfully to get it fixed.

At one point, we had spent a lot of time with one of Verizon's technicians when suddenly the telephone line just shut off. We were send round and round in circles listening to the same menus over and over again. They should have to pay for my wasted day.

I have now established a new e-mail carrier, but am not unable to access my Verizon account to forward the essential things including very important files. It appears that no one knows what they are doing and that the company doesn't care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of verizon account. Verizon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Comments