Athens, Georgia
1.7

DUMP VERIZON!! I have had service for over two years and previously for over 5 years and never missed a bill.

Last month when I went to pay my cellphone bill there was a payment of $150 on my account made by an unknown source. So I was not able to pay my bill as there was credit on my account. So I called them and spoke to them about it. I was told an investigation would occur and they refused payment for the current months bill at the time.

When there is no answer about the $150, and I got a bill of $25 with the next month's bill, and since I know the $150 is not mine I wanted to be diligent and pay my money owed before I'd owe more money. So 3 days ago I paid the maximum the website would allow, $138, and figured I'd pay rest when they fixed the issue. Today I got a text saying I owe $150 and my account is overdue and they will turn off my service. So I call and am told that the money I paid on Oct 21st was applied to my device and not my service.

So I explained and was told I still have to pay $150. After numerous calls and speaking with a supervisor, I was told "it was my fault for making a payment on the 21st and that it would complicate my account if I don't pay them $150 today." I said you just need to apply the $138 to the right place. He said, I've submitted a refund for that and it will take 7 to 10 business days to show up. Have a good night , Mam.

" Then he hung up. So I am supposed to shell out $150 instead of $22 because they made a mistake, and hope that the $138 is even returned and where or how I have no idea. Is is a credit on account? Is is a check?

What?? Really???

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Verizon Cons: Being berated by customer service reps, Poor service when needed the most, Lack of communication, Being told its my fault they messed up my account.

• Extremely Poor Customer Services