I have now been on the phone for ONE HOUR (yes i am still on hold)..been transferred to FOUR departments and I still haven't spoken to anyone that can help me....and I am not even a customer yet....this is me trying to become a customer!! LOL I don't see myself going with them now since I can't even get them to show my address in their system. What a joke...please train your people better.

People I spoke to who transferred me to the wrong dept:

Sven - Billing and Sales Dept

Elle - Customer and Sales dept (nasty attitude AND got the reason for my call wrong..try listening more)

Brit - Elle's manager...on hold now from her trying to figure out who can help me. If she doesn't get me to the right department, I'm done! And I am officially DONE holding. POS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of verizon customer care. Verizon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1231370

I like that you are self-aware and realize you are a POS.I respect that.

But, I don't respect your ***. Trying to get free stuff before you are a customer?!? Pathetic.

Not that I believe your plead for a handout, but let's say it's true.

Why would they have your address in their system if you aren't a customer?!?

It's cool if you are so bored and/or so desperate for free stuff that you have to make up stories, but please at least attempt to make one up that makes sense.