My DSL went out 3 weeks ago.I called to have it repaired and spent over an hour on the phone, going through the troubleshooting steps that I had done before calling.

I knew the steps well because this wasn't the first time that Iost internet service with Verizon. Last night my service went out again. I spent 90 minutes on the phone with a rep and then a supervisor. They said a technician would come out on Saturday.

I asked for an accommodation of an earlier apt since I have been a long time customer with Verizon and just recently had a trouble issue. They said 'no'. I asked for out of service credit and they said I would have to contact billing after the problem was fixed. So now Verizon expects me to spend another 90 minutes on the phone for their bad service.

Both the customer service and repair experience has been horrendous. I believe that Verizon wants to make me move to FIOS so that they make more money off of me. With such a horrible experience, I will never spend more money on a Verizon product.

I now have to file a complaint with the Public Service Commission because not only was I inconvenienced, I am paying for service - which in several instances did not work.I have received no help from Verizon and no call back to see if my issue was remedied.

Review about: Verizon Dsl Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments