Good Evening

About 2 months ago I was on the phone with one of your sales reps. I was trying to save a few dollars and asked the sales rep to review my account and make a recommendation. She recommended I sign up for a two year agreement. I told her I didn't want to change any of the services I already had. I wanted to keep the for DVR boxes, the three HD boxes, the analog phone system with caller ID/ Call waiting/Call forwarding, I also wanted to keep the 35/35 internet service and the five wireless phones I had. I also told her I wanted to continue on the one bill payment.

She told me I could save about $10.00 a month. Not a big savings to start with but I wasn't looking to change service providers anyway so locking into two years wasn't a bad deal. Within an hour I lost my caller ID, my voice mail was disconnected, my phone service was moved to digital service, my internet was changed to 20/50 and I lost my one-bill.

When I called back the rep started off by trying to move my phone service back to analog. This took about two hours. She was unable to return the voice mail or the caller ID. She said she had to put a ticket in and it would take about 2 days to complete.

To make a long story short, this was a nightmare. I had to call Verizon two to three times a week for almost two months. Today I found out that I didn't have one bill and tried to make a credit card payment. The rep told me I had to pay $3.00 to make the payment.

I really hope you look into how many people worked on this problem and find out why it took almost two months go put back the service I already had. I feel these reps have no idea of what they are doing and use the line "I have to put in a ticket" as a way to move on to the next call.

I hope bringing this to your attention will stop another costumer from suffering the same frustration that I did.

P.S.: I was told one bill will take another two months.

Review about: Verizon Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Switchfromverizon

LOL!You see?

Better the devil you know.If Satan started his own telephone service he'd be more fair than Verizon.