Don't buy Verizon Cloud Backup

4 of 1997 Verizon reviews

I've spent about 3 months and countless hours on the phone trying to solve a Verizon backup problem.They converted my account from the old backup system to the new Cloud Support right in the middle of my needing to restore my files.

I lost connectivity in the middle of a restore session. It's been a nightmare ever since: * Got caught up in some kind of server outage issue that they had and could not even log into my own account * Have to re-explain the issues every time * Finally, am able to log into my own account but none of my backup files are there. * Impossible to call this group directly; always have to be transferred. Latest hold time was 35 minutes, only to have been forwarded to the wrong department AGAIN.

* Some people at Verizon don't even know they have a Cloud Support Group.

* Always say they will call me when they have a fix or with an update; never do.* Refuse to just locate my backup files and send them to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Verizon Cloud Backup
Review category
Telecommunications
review #1005390

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Verizon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 1997 Verizon reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Verizon. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Verizon.
Filing a new complaint about
×