I've spent about 3 months and countless hours on the phone trying to solve a Verizon backup problem.They converted my account from the old backup system to the new Cloud Support right in the middle of my needing to restore my files.

I lost connectivity in the middle of a restore session. It's been a nightmare ever since: * Got caught up in some kind of server outage issue that they had and could not even log into my own account * Have to re-explain the issues every time * Finally, am able to log into my own account but none of my backup files are there. * Impossible to call this group directly; always have to be transferred. Latest hold time was 35 minutes, only to have been forwarded to the wrong department AGAIN.

* Some people at Verizon don't even know they have a Cloud Support Group.

* Always say they will call me when they have a fix or with an update; never do.* Refuse to just locate my backup files and send them to me.

Review about: Verizon Cloud Backup.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Verizon Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion