Van Buren, Ohio

I have been a customer of Verizon Wireless for 10 years.I purchased a broadband from them two months ago and the cord is already broken.

I went back to the store of purchase and asked them to switch out the cord. The supervisor, Chris, refused stating it was damaged. The broadband has barely been used. I have a 2-year-old cell phone and it looks brand new, never been dropped.

I take good care of my equipment. The supervisor offered me 50% off a new cord. I was shocked that a good customer like me would not be offered a replacement of an item that was clearly defective. I left the store and called customer service, same treatment.

Asked to speak with a manager, who was very rude. I asked to speak with his supervisor and was told it would be 72 business hours for a call back. He would not give the name or extension of the person to call me back, and stated that the offer of 50% off the replacement might not be there when the manager called back. When the manager did call back, I stated I was dissatisfied and I just wanted a new cord.

He said he would not do that, I'd already been offered 50% off, and that fine I should just hang up on him. I have never been treated that way as a customer. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years using their service.

I will be switching providers as my contract for my cell plans is up.Verizon - NO LONGER working for me!

Had an Experience with Verizon?

Comments