Verified Reviewer

This has been a nightmare so I will try to keep it short. Last week I ordered a pair of Airpods Pro.

I got a confirmation e-mail but they never took out the money. called the next day and they told me that I had to verify my purchase with the fraud dept. They were unable to verify and release my order. After hours and hours on hold for 2 days trying to get this situation resolved, I finally was put through to a supervisor.

She apologized for how reps treated me and said that she verified and released my order. 2 days later the money was still in my account. So I called back again and rep told me that the order was not released so he transfered me to someone at headquarters. He gets on the line and tells me that the reason my order is not being released is because "verizon does not sell online accessories to people who are not verizon customers" Thinking that sounded stupid, I asked "are you kidding me?" he replied with "no", so i asked " so youre telling me that i will NOT be charged and you will NOT send me my airpods because im not a customer?:" he verified that and said that it would be as if it had never happened.

I rushed to find available airpods online since i would not be getting the ones i THOUGHT i got from verizon. Bought the airpods somewhere else online and paid for them. Payment was taken immediately. Here we are about 4 or 5 days later and verizon sends me an e-mail saying that my airpods were shipped and i checked my account and yep, verizon took the $300 out of my account when they said they would not so that!!!!

I private pay for cancer care and now im out an extra $300 that could be used on my doc apt next week and now I have to cancel because im several hundred short in my account!!! Reps will not help, I get put on hold for hours and hours, NO ONE will resolve this!!!

I'm livid!!! TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!

Preferred solution: Call me and provide ANY form of customer service!!!!!! .

Verizon Cons: Terrible customer service, No resolution to issues, Lazy and rude representatives, Lack of customer care, Does not give proper information to customers.

Comments